BUCKED UP All Bulk/No Bloat
As a ZERO CALORIE mass gainer, ALL BULK NO BLOAT is a groundbreaking new development in building lean muscle mass. Those brainwashed into the bulk-then-cut dogma would call it blasphemy, but we call it revolution. Because ALL BULK NO BLOAT revolts against the false doctrine that you need to get fat to build muscle. We know. It’s crazy. We’re still in awe of our greatness too.
ALL BULK NO BLOAT has a nonproprietary formula so you can trust what you're getting; clinically studied ingredients at their proper doses to help you build REAL muscle. Not that inflated fluff you get from those 1,000 calories (of junk) mass gainer shakes. Take ALL BULK NO BLOAT daily to: boost your body’s ability to recover between workouts, optimize hormone function, maximize nutrient utilization, dodge overtraining, and most importantly, make gainz.
- Mediator® Phosphatidic Acid: mTOR (or the human tested, clinically proven trademark, “MEDIATOR”) regulates protein synthesis, leading to ingested protein being translated into new muscle (due to accelerated muscle protein synthesis). On top of that, recent studies show that Phosphatidic Acid may reduce muscle protein breakdown
- Glutamine: increase athletic performance, boost metabolism, improve muscle recovery and build muscle
- HMB: Prevents overtraining and muscle waste
- Creatine Monohydrate: Increase strength and power output
- Betaine Anhydrous: Shown to improve body composition, and help with muscle growth+fat loss.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Shown to increase glucose uptake in the cells, therefore improving muscle performance, and insulin utilization.
- Glycine: The "anti-aging" amino acid, Glycine helps enhance "g" hormone secretion.
- Taurine: Helps to regulate hydration, directing hydrating nutrients to wherever they’re most needed at any given time, while also regulating fat molecules for improved energy production.
- Magnesium: Plays a vital role in the synthesis of the body’s currency of energy -- ATP
- Alanine: A vital player in the body’s protein biosynthesis, L-Alanine is a powerful nutrient for those seeking muscle growth.
- HICA: Also known as leucic acid, HICA is an anti catabolic and anabolic agent. Reduce catabolism, increase anabolism, make gains
- Alpha Ketoisocaproic Acid: Mitigate muscle fatigue onset and the force attenuation experienced during high-intensity training.
Optimally, before bed on an empty stomach. However, you can take it upon waking, or 30-60 minutes prior to training to elevate hormone optimization during training. But, first and foremost, you have to be fasted.