Selenium (200mcg) 120 Vegetable Capsules
Features of NutraBio Selenium (200mcg)
- Important free radical scavenger †
- Supports the cardiovascular system. †
- Supports the health of the thyroid gland. †
- Selenium has been well studied and is recognized for its importance in human health. †
- Selenium functions in a number of antioxidant enzyme systems in the body such as glutathione peroxidase (GPx), thioredoxin reductase (TrxR) and iodothyronine deiodinases (IDD). †
Selenium is an essential component of glutathione, the body's most potent natural antioxidant. Yeast-free selenium amino acid glycinate is an advanced form of chelated selenium with superior absorption.
NutraBio uses Albion Minerals Selenium Glycinate Chelate an advanced, more bioavailable and patented form of the essential mineral selenium. While most selenium supplements aren't easily absorbed and cause gastric upset, Albion selenium is chelated with the amino acid glycine to produce small, organic molecules that pass easily through the digestive tract and are gentler on the digestive system. Selenium is a trace mineral involved in many key functions in the body.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meal, or as directed by your physician.
WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. People with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician prior to taking.